IreneKendig.com

Conversations with Jerry - self acceptance, life after death, and healing

Welcome!

The discussion forums at IreneKendig.com are designed to provide a safe and uplifting space for members to explore life and death from a spiritual perspective. You're welcome to start a discussion on any relevant topic.

To share feedback on the book, click on Comments and Questions about the book and then click "+ Add a Discussion" in the upper right hand corner to post your topic.

If you have feedback on the website, visit that category and then click "+ Add a Discussion" in the upper right corner to post your comment.

Finally, because this forum is designed to be a safe and supportive space, please observe our Terms of Service, and refrain from posting content that's inappropriate or hurtful.

I hope you enjoy your time in the discussion forum!
-Josh Merrill, Website Administrator

Views: 108

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

question for Irene Kendig goes to page not found http://www.irenekendig.com/forum/categories/questions-for-irene-ken...
No it doesn't.
William,
Thanks for letting me know about this. I've now fixed those links. Let me know if you find any others. Thanks!
What is going on? : / The link to the book excerpt takes you to the home page!
William,
I believe I have addressed this question already. You can read the excerpt at http://static.ning.com/irenekendig/excerpt/index.html
Thanks,
-Josh
I clicked on the link a few minutes ago and it took me to the home page again!
Hi Josh, not sure if I'm in the right place, but back in 1995, my brother had a Grateful Dead songbook that I "borrowed" because he didnt play much and I was walking the world with a loaded 6 string on my back at all times. 
Sadly, that songbook became a casualty in the war I waged with a woman who was not for me. I have spent years looking for another copy ever since.

If there is even a small chance that I could obtain another original copy of that book, I would be forever in your debt!!!

Pretty sure this will yield no result as so many other searches, but if you can help me, I am prepared to donate generously to a cause of your choice. 

RSS

Winner of 7 National Awards!

USA Book News Best Book Award:

Winner, Death & Dying

Eric Hoffer First Horizon Award:

Highest Scoring Book

by a Debut Author

Independent Publisher Award:

Silver Medal Winner (IPPY),

Death & Dying

National Indie Excellence Award

Finalist, Death & Dying