IreneKendig.com

Conversations with Jerry - self acceptance, life after death, and healing

Thank you.

You do not know me but you have met and had many conversations with my life partner Teresa. She is at Valley state prison for women in Chowchilla Ca. She lost her son Danny awhile back and has been devistated over it. Through your conversations and now your book you have opened up another door of possibilities that Danny is safe and happy on the other side.

As a believer myself I am gratefull that you have been able to show her truth and compassion. I recently ordered your book and am excited to be able to read this with her.

Thank you so much

Views: 29

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My Dearest Deb,

Thank you for your kind message. I vividly remember the moment I met Teresa, because just moments before, I'd asked Spirit to guide me to the person I most needed to connect with . . . and it was her! In case you haven't seen it, here's a link to the award-winning film about the Freedom to Choose Workshop that I am so blessed to be a part of: http://www.universityofsantamonica.edu/USMVideos/Freedom_to_Choose....

I sent Teresa a copy of my book earlier this month. Do you know if she received it? And thank you for ordering a copy yourself. I can't wait to share it with both of you!

Blessings of Loving Light,

Irene
I was also certain that you would remeber the moment you met Teresa. she despartly needed what you gave her. Yes she did receive the book, and is reading it right now. Although she was so deeply touched by it that she asked me to read along with her. That is why I ordered the book.
I also a few years ago attended freedom to choose. There is no way to describe how deeply this program affects people in a posstive manner. I would recommend it to everyone. I know that she would love to hear from you again. Thank you again
My Dearest Deb,

Yes, I agree that there are no words to adequately describe the Freedom to Choose Workshop, even for this writer! lol

Lots of love to you, Deb, and give my best to Teresa!

So warmly,

Irene

RSS

Winner of 7 National Awards!

USA Book News Best Book Award:

Winner, Death & Dying

Eric Hoffer First Horizon Award:

Highest Scoring Book

by a Debut Author

Independent Publisher Award:

Silver Medal Winner (IPPY),

Death & Dying